March 29, 2015

Summertime in Winterland

There's something about staying up late. I like that, but it sometimes makes me tired the next day.

Yesterday, I had a great day of skiing. It was nice and sunny. It was the kind of spring-winter when you can feel the sun is warming, even above timber  line in the mountains.

I spent last night reading and writing in the cabin, and then chatting with a good friend on Internet, while enjoying a cold beer.

I didn't stay up very late, just about an hour past midnight.  But this was the night we changed the clocks to summer time, and lost one hour. So today I'm a little bit tired.

Time to finish my coffee and get out on the slopes again. Then I will wake up, for sure.

(Picture taken yesterday. Little boy was skiing with a buddy in the snow park, and I was enjoying the company of my shadow while skiing in the high zone )

8 comments:

  1. Wow, what a shot. Something about a sunny snow day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Sunny snow days is the best you can get

      Delete
  2. Looks SO awesome, must be great skiing. Enjoy! Hope to get more skiing myself soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,it was awesome. Would be nice with some company on the slopes from time to time >:)

      Delete
    2. Yes, sunny days on slopes with good snow and a good company is one of the very best of what life can give :-):-):-)

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you're writing! And skiing. :)

    I don't think I've ever seen that much snow in my life...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you have missed one of the best things in life. There's more snow in today's post >:)

      Next winter, when your indie books have made you a fortune, go on a skiing vacation to Colorado. Arapahoe Basin is very nice.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails