March 31, 2015

Writing a blog post with cold fingers

I'm sitting on a rock in the mountains, writing my first blog post outdoor and above timberline. I had to search a little bit to find a spot with cellphone signal.

It's such a nice day, in this bowl where you can just ski everywhere. Mountain men (like me) know of course that this beautiful landscape can turn into an inferno when fog and blizzards come in. But today it's just paradise, with blue sky and white snow. 

Its the white gold.

My hands are getting a little bit cold while typing, cold as heaven. Time to get my gloves and my skis on and get back to the offpiste slopes >:)

(Picture taken 10 minutes ago with my cellphone camera. The pictures get a little bit random because it's hard to see the display in the strong sun. But if I take a  lot of pictures, I always get some good ones.)

4 comments:

  1. With the sun shining, I bet that scene was really bright in person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, had an awesome day in the mountains >:)

      Delete
  2. Wow--now THAT is dedication! I am barely willing to check texts with no gloves on when I am outside. looks pretty though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not much suffering to speak of. It was quite warm an pleasant in the sun, but I had to sit in the shadow to be able to see the display on my phone >:)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails