May 20, 2015

Not too bad

I'm out traveling for a couple of days, to the capital. I don't like it very much so I don't go there very often.

After work I checked into the hotel. Then I went for a walk in the city center, near the King's castle and the parliament building. For a while I walked behind a fat and cute girl. She was more sexy than the skinny girls I met.

I went into a bookstore and bought two books, by Stig Sæterbakken and Michel Houellebecq. Then I went to meet a friend. We had a good dark beer (porter).

It was a nice evening in this city that I don't like very much. Not too bad >:)

(Picture taken tonight when I was out walking. That's the King's castle at the end of the street.)

5 comments:

  1. and the city is? I like visiting cities. I go to Sydney once a month or so, and enjoy the experience of the crowds of interesting people. However, I am happy to come back home to Wollongong, where it's a little quieter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The city is ... I'll let you know >:)

      I've never been to Australia, but it's one of the countries I would really like to visit.

      Delete
  2. Well, at least you had a decent time and got some new books. Not too bad. So why don't you like the city?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, had a nice evening. The books were good too >:)

      Delete
  3. Sometimes, going to places we don't like can be fun, because then we don't have any expectations to ruin.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails