March 21, 2017

A nice day


I left home a 7 in the morning. The sky was blue and the sun was shining. It was a nice day. 

Now I'm sitting in an air plane, Aeroflot SU2165 on the way to Moscow. The stewardess is serving coffee and snacks. I asked for an orange juice, and I got it.

I'm  surrounded by Russians. They talk in a language I don't understand, about things I don't know. That's OK.

The Russians are on the way home.

I'm on the way out. 

I like it. It's good to get away from everything, or at least most of it. 

Below us there is ocean as far as I can see. Soon the Riga Bay will show up, I presume, and the trip has just started. There's still a long way to go >:)

(Picture taken from the plane)









2 comments:

  1. I wish many of such nice moments and days in happiness and freedom - the sooner the better ;-) ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. my thoughts are with you (on Aeroflot!!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails