March 29, 2016

Who would Jesus vote for?

I'm following the American presidential election with great interest, as always. Recently I read about a guy named Glenn Beck who claims that God wants Ted Cruz to win.

I wonder if this was before or after we got to know about the five mistresses. Probably it doesn't matter. The omniscient and almighty God of course knew about the mistresses all the time.

So we may conclude that God is happy with this. It's fine with me too; most important is that the president is able to run the government.

I wonder who Jesus would vote for. Ted Cruz, Donald Trump, Marco Rubio or Ben Carson?

I'm an Atheist, but I still remember many stories that we read about Jesus in Christianity class in elementary school. My picture of Jesus is a man who cared for the poor and the sick, and dishonored the rich and greedy. Remember the story about the poor guy Lazarus who died and was brought back to life. And then there is the parable about the rich man who stored all his wealth in a big barn for his private consumption (Luke 12:16-21):
"So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich towards God"
I bet Jesus would vote for Bernie Sanders >:)

(I didn't have a picture of Jesus on my computer, but I found this one on Wikipedia: Sermon on the mount by Carl Bloch)

9 comments:

  1. I think he wouldn't vote. He would fight for the freedom and a righteous world, as before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, your're right. We probably can't obtain a righteous world in the political system no matter who rules, because power corrupts, unfortunately

      Delete
  2. I think Jesus would vote for Bernie, too.
    Mary at Play off the Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't asked Him, but it's my best guess >:)

      Delete
  3. That's a great question and I love that you picked the more traditionally liberal democrat. In this country, I think most of the conservative Christians go for the republicans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great question and I love that you picked the more traditionally liberal democrat. In this country, I think most of the conservative Christians go for the republicans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I find contradictory; why do the Christians vote republican? It's just very non-Jesus >:)

      Delete
  5. 'Shes young and naive...' Know who sed TGAT, dude?? Tokn about Queen Amidala? I think you're the same... and most prooo'bly dont got no head injury or seen Seventh-Heaven. HooRayGun! sez RonRaygun. A seed is waiting. You willing to water the Seed? In the meanwhile, lemme fill-you-up withe avant-gardeness and wisdom necessary to achieve Seventh-Heaven, dude...

    Wanna find-out the fax, Jak, in a wurld fulla MissKonceptions? Wanna wiseabove to help a 'Plethora Of Wurdz' which are look'n for a new home in your novelty?? Follow us...

    Q: But [gulp] can anyone tell me the difference between K2 and IQ? A: Nthn. In Heaven, we gitt'm both for eternity HeeHee Need a few more thots, ideers, wild wurdz (whoa, Nelly! easy, girl) or ironclad iconoclasms?

    VERBUM SAT SAPIENTI: As an ex-writer of the sassy, savvy, schizophenia we all go thro in this lifelong demise, I wanna help U.S. git past the whorizontal more!ass! we're in (Latin: words to [the] wise)...

    "This finite existence is only a test, son," God Almighty told me in my coma. "Far beyond thy earthly tempest is where you'll find tangible, corpulent eloquence". Lemme tella youse without d'New Joisey accent...

    I actually saw Seventh-Heaven when we died: you couldn't GET! any moe curly, party-hardy-endorphins, extravagantly-surplus-lush Upstairs (in [the] end without end -Saint Augustine) when my o-so-beautifull, brilliant, bombastic girly passed-away due to those wry, sardonic satires.

    "Those who are wise will shine as brightly as the expanse of the Heavens, and those who have instructed many in uprightousness as bright as stars for all eternity" -Daniel 12:3, NJB

    Here's also what the prolific, exquisite GODy sed: 'the more you shall honor Me, the more I shall bless you' -the Infant Jesus of Prague.

    Go gitt'm, girl. You're incredible. See you Upstairs. I won't be joining'm in the nasty Abyss where Isis prowls
    thesuperseedoftime.blogspot.com
    infowars.com
    -YOUTHwitheTRUTH
    -------------------------------
    PS Need summore unique, uncivilized, useless names? Lemme gonna gitcha started, brudda:

    Oak Woods, Franky Sparks, Athena Noble, Autumn Rose, Faith Bishop, Dolly Martin, Willow Rhodes, Cocoa Major, Roman Stone, Bullwark Burnhart, Magnus Wilde, Kardiak Arrest, Will Wright, Goldy Silvers, Penelope Summers, Sophie Sharp, Violet Snow, Lizzy Roach, BoxxaRoxx, Aunty Dotey, Romero Stark, Zacharia Neptoo, Mercurio Morrissey, Fritz & Felix Franz, Victor Payne, Isabella Silverstein, Mercedes Kennedy, Redding Rust, Phoenix Martini, Ivy Squire, Sauer Wolfe, Yankee Cooky, -blessed b9 ...shake well B4 use!

    God blessa youse
    (trust-N-Jesus)
    -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails