December 27, 2014

Skimas

Vacation in the mountains. Skiing with the boys. That's nice. There's only one person I'm missing right now.

Christmas. Christ mass. I'm not into the religious part if it. I should call it something else.

Snowmass? No, that's a place in Colorado, close to Aspen. Nice place. I've been there many years ago, when we lived in Colorado

Skimass or Skimas?  That's a nice name for the holidays. I have to check on the Internet if it already exists.

Lunch break is over. Time for a couple of more runs on the slope before its getting dark. Days are short in the north at this time of the year. Sunset at 2pm.

Tomorrow is another day, I believe >:)

(Picture taken today, before lunch. Blogpost written on my cell phone)

2 comments:

  1. I like the new name Skimas. Cool name, but we have no snow this year in Eastern Europe. So how should we call it when skiing is not possible? Eatmass, or Crazymass ;-)? PS. I also miss one person this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazymass, for sure. The good thing about missing a person, is the joy when he or she comes back >;)

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails