March 22, 2014

Going to Hell

The Italian mafia bosses will end up in Hell, unless they stop doing crimes. That's what the Pope has told them, according to the news. (Maybe they will share destiny with the Vatican mafia).

It's pretty rediculous with the Catholics, and the Christians in general. You can be as bad as you want to, if you just remember to pray for forgiveness before you die.

I'm just an atheist, blasphemer and God-mocker, and I'm not gonna ask for forgiveness. I wonder where I will end up >:)

(Another post from my cell phone, written while eating lunch in the ski resort. I took the picture half an hour ago. The snow-covered mountains is my cold Heaven, which can quickly turn to Hell if the weather changes into a blizzard.)

7 comments:

  1. not an atheist but my concept is about as diametrically opposed to christianity as it can possibly be. they don't even have to ask for forgiveness I don't think, just accept Jesus as their savior. I'm pretty sure that's not exactly what he had in mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The words of the Bible have been twisted and reinterpreted by the rulers for centuries, so they end up with strange results

      Delete
  2. I guess they complained Jesus ate with the "wrong sort," so maybe you'll end up enjoying a feast with him, with snow-covered mountains forming a heavenly backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I have that debate often. It's mind boggling to me how many people use religion as a get out of jail free card. So long as they say they're sorry and believe, all is forgiven. Erm...what?! It's just crazy. If that's who gets into heaven, I'd just as soon hang out elsewhere.

    Completely jealous of your wintry heaven.

    Ayden from A to Z

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails