March 1, 2014

Arguments

We have this big refurbishing project going on. It has taken some time, but now It's close to completed. I wanted to spend this weekend finishing the last details; painting some moldings and stuff like that.

Little boy had other plans. He wanted to go skiing in the mountains, like we do almost every weekend and every vacation.

"We can ski only when there's snow", he said.
"We can refurbish the entire summer", he said.

I think he had good arguments. Guess what we did?

(The picture wad taken about a week ago, on our previous trip to the mountains, which was winter break, and a full week on the slopes)

2 comments:

  1. I've not skied in years but seeing your snow pics always makes me want to see snow. :) I used to go skiing with my dad. Many happy memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, very good arguments. I guess the counter is if I break my leg we'll struggle with refurbishing. And then you work out the probabilities---preferably while skiing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails