February 15, 2014

My bookshelf

There's nothing important I have to say. I just wanted to make å test, to see if I can write a post on my cell phone, including upload of a picture. I will need to check later how it appears on the computer. The picture is of my office bookshelf, a part of it. There are some science books, of course, and a couple of oddities. On the Road by Jack Kerouac, and the Quran. I bought the latter on sale for half the price. It's a pretty useless book. The two-volume green book is more useful. It's kind of my Bible >:)

6 comments:

  1. In preview mode in Feedly, more of the books appear than here. Odd, huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like the way the post appeared on the computer, and I can't control the size and position if the picture. I might need to read thevhelp manual, which I always try to avoid >:)

      Delete
  2. An impressive bookshelf! And I'm even more impressed that you can do a blog post from your cell phone!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I downloaded the Blogger app for Android. This was just the first attempt, and now I need to learn how to use it properly.

      Delete
  3. Oh gosh. Your bookshelf reminds me of Beric's! In addition to the Quran, he has the bible, the Upanishads, the Zohar, the Bhagavad Gita, the ... and instead of Physics books he's got Tax books (interestingly he wanted to go into physics until his grade 10 teacher put him off and he took accountancy, The rest, as they say, is history...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'be got the Bible too, and the Book of Mormon, but in a different shelf. I don't know much about taxing, except It's needed to keep society going, and I pay a lot of it. But I'm not surprised that there are books about it, with advanced models for taxing regimes and regulations

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails