December 21, 2017

Maybe, probably

I haven't written much this year, for different reasons. Most important, I didn't want to. For a while, there was nothing I wanted to say. Worse is that I lost my notebook this summer, on a trip to the Mid-Atlantic Ridge. I lost a lot of valuable notes. They were valuable for me, not for anybody else. Now, I have bought a new notebook, same type as the previous one, black Moleskine. Maybe, probably I'm gonna start writing again.

And now it's the damned Christmas coming up. Happy winter solstice. Soon we will meet again ...  >:)

(Picture taken in the area where I maybe, probably, lost my notebook, where the Mid-Atlantic Ridge comes up from the deep sea.)

5 comments:

  1. Happy winter solstice! Sorry you lost your notebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you lose the notebook in the sea? :o

    I stopped writing, apparently. Realised it's been several years since I posted on the blog. I know why (although only with hindsight), I didn't lose a notebook however.

    We should catch up sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see you again. Yes, we should catch up.

      There are many reasons to stop writing and to start again. I also see some of them in hindsight. What's you reasons?

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails