October 31, 2018

Long day

It's been a long day. I left home before 4am in the morning to catch an early plane, and came back home after 11 pm. I went to our office in the capital to attend a workshop starting at noon. I thought it was a good idea to have some other meetings and talk to people I work with in other projects while I was there.

I just got the time to grab a salomon wrap in the cantina before the workshop started. The topic was exploration for metals in the deep oceans. Very exciting, to plan the activities which maybe, and only maybe, will be a big source of income in the future.

I got to meet people in our company who I normally never meet. The guys on the upper floors, the guys doing business analytics and stuff like that. They talk about business drivers, value chains, scalability and revenues. I only talk about science. That's easy.

It was dark when I took the train to the airport at 6pm. I had a shrimp sandwich and a beer, while waiting for my plane. The sandwich was incrediby expensive ($20). I thought I should pocket the beer glass when I left, as a revenge.

My plane was delayed. Late incoming fight. More time to kill. I sat for a while thinking about my dear soulmate, who I miss.  Then I went to the bookstore to look at the new books. That's the only stores I like. I saw a cute lady in tights. I walked over to the sci-fi shelf, pretending to be interested in intergalactic-war-fantasy-novels, just to see her from behind. Thick thighs, big butt, very nice. That's not an offense, is it? I didn't say anything, didn't touch. I just watched, and she didn't notice.

Maybe I committed a crime, or a thought crime. I don't know. It's strange times ...  >:)

(Picture taken tonight, while waiting for the train to the airport)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails