January 8, 2012

Full penetration


The old one hadn't been there for years, but today, he finally made it.

The young one is still waiting to loose his virginity, but they can't both penetrate her at the same time. He has to wait for his turn.

I'm talking about our two cars, and the garage, which has been a mess for years. This weekend I cleaned out the crap. Now it's possible to get a car inside again, but there's only place for one at the time.

In fact our newest car (4 years old) has never been inside the garage.

Sorry about the misleading title, if you thought this was a post about sex. Some people think cars can be sexy too. I don't. Maybe I have a fetish or two, but cars is not one of them.

A car is just useful thing to get from one place to another >:)

(None of the cars in the picture are mine. It's just a random picture from my archives, taken last summer in Murmansk. The city was heavily bombed during the war. The light blue house in the center is one of the few wooden buildings left. Now the massive concrete Soviet architecture in the background is typical for the city.)

7 comments:

  1. Well, at least one car is now safe from the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have full penetration all the time at our house, complete with a monogamous relationship with a Chevy Lumina. Good Times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally misleading! I was thinking you were talking about your boys, when I read the first two paragraphs. And they are quite young...

    The Spinster’s Vow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex: At the moment the old one is retired in shelter, for a while

    Nessa: I think full penetration is over-rated, but you seem to have a good relationship with your Chevy >:)

    Enid: It's always fun to mislead you >:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like I'm not the only one trying to get organized.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cold- Never apologize for misleading titles. You'll probably get more hits than you've ever seen! And I had to laugh. So, this is what boys lose their virginity to? My son still has a couple of years, then. Phew!

    50% penetration here. The rest would really hurt. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheila: I'm doing my best (some times), but I've almost given up fighting the mess. But the garage looks great now.

    Jayne: Must admit I enjoy misleading people from time to time (it's probably that evil part of me that makes me enjoy black metal). I've noticed some visitor brought to this post by certain Google searches. They probably didn't find what they were looking for, and didn't leave comments >:D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails