October 31, 2010

Halloween and such


Our door bell has been ringing continuously tonight, trick-or-treat kids of all sizes and ages (I suspect some of them were university students). Maybe a little bit childish, but I wanted to have some fun too. So I borrowed a scary mask from little boy. And I was wearing one of my metal T-shits, as usual, with sculls and scary stuff ... muuhaaahaaah!

Every time the door bell rang I put on the mask. Then, with the mask on, I opened the the door with a quick move, and screaming out the most horrifying growl I could make. I thought that would scare the shit out of the kids ... but they just laughed at me.

It's not easy to scare the kids anymore.

The picture has nothing to do with Halloween, but I thought this might be a suitable day to post it. I took it this summer, on a black metal concert on town square with one of my favorite bands, Mayhem.

Black metal fans have Halloween every day >:)))

4 comments:

  1. Halloween has only recently taken off in South Africa; each year there seem to be more and more Halloween goodies for sale in the shops. The retailers love it!

    Judy

    PS I would've been scared if you'd leapt out screaming and wearing a black metal T-shirt (never mind the mask!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Halloween is very celebrated in Norway too? I live in an apartment so there's no one ringing our bell at all. I watched some scarry TV instead.

    My Darcy Mutates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that would scare me too. But, you're right. Kids these days don't scare so easy. It's kind of embarrassing to try and them just laugh..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy: Don't worry; I'm mostly harmless >;)

    Enid: Eating all the candy yourself ... while watching scary TV; sounds great to me >:)

    Colene: I'm used to it; the kids are laughing at me all the time. And the kids have probably seen so much scary stuff on the internet and in video games that they're immune to it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails