May 25, 2011

Tagged


I was tagged a couple of days ago, by Liz Fichera. The tagging means that I'm supposted to answer some questions.

OK, I'll do my best. Here we go:

1) Do you think you're hot? If you mean that kind of hot, I know one or two who might say "yes", but most people would say "no", and I don't really care. I'm too old for that kind of games ...

2) Upload a picture or wall paper you are using at the moment. The picture above is what I've used as wall paper on my lap top for the last couple of years. I took it from our backyard three years ago, when we lived up North and the sun was shining 24/7 in the summer (unless it was raining).

3) When was the last time you ate chicken meat? Last week. I'm not very fond of eating animals with a beak. I eat chicken if I get it served, but have never ever ordered it in a restaurant. I usually prefer beef or fish.

4) The Song(s) you listened to recently? Most of the time I listen to black metal and death metal. Today IƦve been listening to Mayhem, Taake (which means fog), and Nile.

5) What were you thinking as you were doing this? I was thinking on my so-called novel that I'm trying to write. There are a couple of tricky parts in the plot, and I struggle to get it tied together in a smooth way.

6) Do you have a nickname? Cold As Heaven, invented it myself.

3 comments:

  1. Love the photo you've used as wall paper. Very soothing. And I'm not too fond of eating things with beaks (or hooves) either (vegetarian for last three years.) Interesting tag list! :)

    Judy, South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful photo. I went to Alaska once and the NWT in Canada in the summer when it was light out all day. We had foil on the windows to sleep at night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Thanks for playing. And I'm totally with you on this one: "I'm not very fond of eating animals with a beak."

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails