August 3, 2011

A scary good book


Have you ever been to Colorado Springs? I can tell you it's a nice area. You can visit the Cave of the Winds, take the cog railway to the majestic Pikes Peak, study the cliff dwellings in Manitou Springs, or go for a walk in the Garden of the Gods.

Probably you won't see God there, but if you're lucky, you might meet Anita, hiking between the sandstone formations, unless she's busy running from bears, or showing us how to make homemade tortillas.

Anita doesn't scare anyone, but 8th August she will release A Scary Good Book, her new kids' ebook. And it's so cheap that I might even buy it myself.

Anita also writes a book column in the Colorado Springs Gazette. I didn't know that when we lived in Colorado some 10 years ago, so we subscribed to The Denver Post instead. Sorry about that, Anita >:)

7 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to get back to Colorado ever since I went skiing out there several years ago.

    Anita is a great find. I'll bet my daughter would like to download that book on her Kindle. Me, I'm not so crazy about scary stories. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never been to much of USA, just NY, Ohio and SF. And this sound like a good book. Thanks for the heads up.

    Chemical Fusion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to Colorado Springs and loved it. :) This sounds like a great book. Anything written by kids is worth reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've gotta say Colorado Springs is SUCH a great place to live. And, COLD, what do you mean you MIGHT buy the book?! :)

    Thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how coincidental to pop over here and read this post, as i am currently in colorado on holiday. not colorado springs, but estes park. i've always had a fondness for colorado, but don't think i could ever live here, it being so far from a beach.
    i'll check out the book!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails