March 2, 2011

Swiss chocolate


My mission is completed. I’m going back, from Milano to the far North. I will spend two days in our office beyond the Arctic Circle, before I go home.

It’s a long journey, first over the white peaks of the Alps with Swiss Air. They serve free Swiss chocolate. Very good. I have a connection in Zurich, and then heading Northward.

I’m tired, tried to read a couple of geophysics articles, and prepare some slides for tomorrow. But I'm too tired. I think I rather try to sleep for a while >:)

My old cell phone was almost falling apart. I needed a rubber band around it to keep it together. I got a new one last week, with flight mode. I pulled up my phone and took the picture through the window of the air plane, the Swiss Alps.

6 comments:

  1. Your phone takes great pictures. I've never had real Swiss Chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that's amazing. Excellent pictures have a lot of fun. I hope your cell phone holds together.

    Just a reminder, you signed up for the Gone but Not Forgotten Blogfest on Friday march 4

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love flying over mountains (the Rockies are amazing). But I love good chocolate more... Safe travels! I bet it will be good to be home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan: The Swiss are very good at making chocolate.

    Erinn: Thanks. My old cell phone is dead. I haven't got used to the new one yet.

    Hart: Flying over the Rockies is amazing, indeed. Hiking and skiing in the Rockies is even better

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice - your phone camera beats both of mine (the Japanese phone, and the "real" one - they both manage to suck, somehow...). And the chocolate - mmmm.... Import store... (You can buy anything in Tokyo, but prepare to PAY for imported goods...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cruelle: The camera on my NEW phone works fine, so far. As soon as the phone becomes my posession, the erosion is usually quick, scratches in the lens of the camera and stuff like that. And, yes, Swiss chocolate is superb >:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails