April 6, 2010

5x5 challenge


This is not about driving on mountain gravel roads in the spring, that would be 4x4. I’m not interested in cars at all, actually. It’s just a piece of iron crap that may sometimes be useful to get from one place to the other, and sometimes a 4x4 is nice to have too.

And then my 5x5: I have been challenged by a fellow blogger to answer the 5 questions below; 5 answers each. Thanks, Nat.

Question 1: Where were you five years ago?

1. I was basically in the same position as now.
2. Working for BigOil, like I do now.
3. Living in he same town in Winterland (in the mean time I’ve been away for a while)
4. Listening to extreme metal, like I do now.
5. I was a real scientist with plenty of fantasy and good ideas (now I’m more like an ex-scientist doing a real job; exploring for oil, to make the destruction of our planet go on …)

Question 2: What is (was) on your to-do list today?

1. Try to get up around 7:30am, to get to work in reasonable time.
2. Read all the mails that have piled up during my spring-break absence (skiing with the kids).
3. Go to the shop, to avoid starving to death before the night comes.
4. Take a late walk in the dark, to see if the northern light is as impressive as it was yesterday (the picture is from the local newspaper).
5. Send a message in a bottle.

Question 3: What five snacks do you enjoy ?

1. Dark chocolate.
2. Jelly men.
3. Mountain Dew (not sure if this is a snack, but never mind).
4. AriZona lemon iced tea (whenever I’m in USA, hard to find it in Winterland).
5. Snus (moist tobacco that you put in the mouth, similar Copenhagen and Skoal, but the ones they make in Winterland are a lot better, and harmless both to your lungs and your friends).

Question 4: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?

1. Give a million to each of the kids.
2. Buy a cabin with ski-in ski-out in my favorite ski resort.
3. Buy a new bigger drum kit (with double base drums and 5 cymbals).
4. Donate 995 millions to the Salvation Army.
5. Send a message in a bottle.

Question 5: Passing the 5x5 challenge on:

1. Fox Kestrel
2. Helen Ginger
3. Kim
4. Sheila Deeth
5. Ted

PS! Since I have noticed (from blogpatrol.com stats) that my posts with sex in the keywords get the most readers, I'm gonna use that on every post now. Marketing is simple, isn't it ... >:)))

3 comments:

  1. Jelly men? What kind of snack is it? Are they handsome, LOL? I like the 5 answers restriction. Sometimes it's difficult to think of so many answers.

    Hey, your label for this post is sex!

    Steamy Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the jelly men are cute, or at least sweet.

    Now they are making jelly women too, with jelly boobs of course. Check out this link:
    http://www.laban.no/

    I'm gonna use sex as label for everything I write now, to attract more readers >:)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think of a Simpsons episode where Homer wrote a book resulting in poor reviews. He decided to add "With sexy results" at the end of each paragraph. I'll have to try the sex word and see what happens.

    Stephen Tremp

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails