October 15, 2012

Challenge Day 05: In the bed


Owen finished his 3rd pint of dark Kozel.

“Another one?”

“We stay with the Czech.  Let’s have a dark Cernovar this time”, Tom replied.

Owen turned around on his chair, following with his eyes two girls passing by. Both had short dresses, one white, the other black.

“Wow”, said Owen, his eyes blank and his voice snorted, “look at those chicks. Imagine both at the same time”.

“Not my type”,  said Tom, “I don’t like the tall and skinny ones.”

“Every man’s dream; two girls at the same time”.

Tom already regretted ordering another beer. Owen started to get rude.

“I rather take one chubby than two skinny”, Tom replied.

“So what’s in your bed, Tom?”

“Except from the chubby and hairy tiger I sleep with every night?” Tom laughed.

“I’m just curious.”

“Usually, there’s nothing in my bed, except me. At the bed stand I have just the usual stuff: Cell phone, iPod, glasses, a pile of books and science papers, and a packet of condoms of course, unopened.”

“Not getting anything?”

“That’s not what I say. It’s just that penetration is overrated.”

2 comments:

  1. hmm...interesting. I'm reading these all at once today. I'm behind on my blog-reading, but it's nice to see so many posts from you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails