October 15, 2012

Challenge Day 06: Can't live without


Tom Snare and Nancy Victor were the last two persons by the baggage claim. Just a single gray suitcase without an owner was still on the transport band.

“Damn, seems like we’ve lost our baggage”, Nancy said.

“Then we better get out of here, and go shopping”, said Tom, “at the airline’s cost”.

Tom pointed out the direction to the custom, with the green sign over the ‘nothing to declare’ lane.

“I got some stuff that I can’t live without in my suitcase,” Nancy said.

“The things I can’t live without always go in my carry-on bag”, Tom said, “such as my lap-top not book and iPod, and my skis are safe at home.  I never put important stuff in your check-in baggage. ”

“I do,” Nancy replied, “because some of it would be too embarrassing to pull out at the security check. The contents of a woman’s toilet bag is a secret kept.”




2 comments:

  1. This is very true. Women and men do pack much differently, I've noticed. I can't live without my hairdryer, but if I put it in my carry-on, I get stopped and searched every time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have learnt this from women I've been traveling with

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails