October 21, 2012

Challenge Day 09: Wish he could do

"I love this warm Mediterranean climate," said Nancy, "I wish I could stay here forever, sunbathing and swimming in the sea, wearing almost no clothes at all."

"I just wish I could solve the heat equation," said Tom.

"Can't you?"

"Yes, I can."

"Then it's not a valid wish."

"I wish I could climb the highest mountains without being tired," said Tom, "and I wish I could ski down from the mountain in the deepest powder, alone under the pale northern sun."

"Oh, Tom. You're such a boring hermit," she pouted.

He looked at her tan legs and chunky thighs, only partly covered by her skirt. He knew she was right.

(The picture is from my archives, taken on Corsica three years ago)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails