June 30, 2010

The evil dentist


At the place where I grew up, there was a mean and evil dentist. His office was in the school building, right by the football field (football=soccer). When the ball hit his window, he got furious. He ran out and grabbed the poor boy that kicked the ball by the ear, and pulled him into the dentist’s chair. He picked the nicest and whitest tooth in the boy’s mouth. With an evil grin on his face, he drilled out a wide and deep cavity, while the boy cried and screamed in pain. Finally he filled the cavity with dark and ugly amalgam.

Don’t you believe it?

I used to tell this story to my little boys. They believed it, and even counted on my teeth the number of times I had kicked the ball at the dentist’s window >:)))

6 comments:

  1. I think it's a RULE that dentists be evil. If a dentist isn't evil then they torture him with dentistry until he changes his mild-mannered way.

    *snort* I love that your kids counted your fillings with such misguided attributions. I feel like it's important to misguide our children about at least a few things. Keeps it interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard *another* wicked dentist story yesterday! I have 2 fillings (courtesy of each of my children, the dentist tells me), but that's it...so I think of dentists as relatively benign.

    I love leading my kids astray sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love a dad who scares the beejeebies out of his kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The name of the guy who took out my wisdom teeth: Dr. Payne. Not kidding. Believe me, he lived up to the name. I got dry sockets (ever heard of those) and the pain was worse than childbirth (that from a woman who uses natural childbirth).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dentists are evil evil beings. When I asked my dentist if he ever enjoyed pulling the wings of flies as a kids, his answer was..."Mwahahahaha!"

    But Dr Payne? Anita, really!! :)

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. There appears to be consensus that dentist are indeed evil people, hehe. Actually, I know one nice dentist, from our ski club ... but I've never been sitting in his chair.

    In my so-called novel (in progress) one of the antagonists is a dentist. There are several, and common to all the damn bastards are that they are members of the local Rotary Club >:)))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails