April 2, 2014

A-Z Challenge 02: Black

Black is my color of choice. I only wear black clothes, and I listen to black metal.

My soul is black as coal, because Dorian and I gave our souls to the Devil (you should have seen my picture, but I don't dare to post it on the Internet)

I even have a black tooth brush. I don’t know which color Dorian’s toothbrush has.


(I took the picture a couple of years ago on a black metal concert at town square. The stage shows of the black-metal bands can be somewhat far out, but the music is awesome. This is probably the coolest black-metal song ever: Freezing moon by Mayhem, from YouTube, the original recording with Dead on vocals. He died in 1991, at the age of 22.)

7 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed "The Picture of Dorian Grey" which I assume is what you're referring to...not much of a metal fan.
    Of course I drive a Volvo! Have my whole life. We have 4 240's all around 25 years old. Cheap, and easy to maintain. The Swede also worked for Volvo once we came to the US. He was an English and Swedish and history teacher in Sweden.
    Tina @ Life is Good
    A to Z Team @ Blogging From A to Z April Challenge 2014

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dorian Gray is on of my favorite books. I bought a second-hand paperback copy in the Left hand Bookstore in Boulder many years ago. Not sure if that bookstore still exists.

      I read aboot the Volvos in your blog today >:)

      Delete
  2. I have to admit to never having heard of black metal - I didn't realise it was a style, however, black is an awesome colour. Thank you for educating me.
    Tasha
    Tasha's Thinkings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black metal is an extreme sub-genre of heavy metal. The black metal bands had a very bad reputation in the early days (setting churches on fire and stuff like that). Now, the black metal pioneers are in the 40s, and have become responsible citizens. The music, though, is a awesome as it's always been. You should check it out >:)

      Delete
  3. I'm truly only a fan of black when it comes to clothes, because they are slimming, and technology, like big flat screen tvs! But I love your post! Also, new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails